I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Friday night ritual

I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I'm under the table,
After four I'm under my host.

- Dorothy Parker.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Lost in my own world said…

    Hi Man,

    Read ur blogs, amazing dude.

    It was so much fun to read and u really write some very kool stuff.

    keep t show going

    Regards
    Karan

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger sudeep said…

    So how many martinis did you have last Friday? :)

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    four martinis coming right up for you!!!
    :) :)

    - abhi

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo man... The martini fan that u are! How are u doing vicky boy?

    Regds,
    Mandar

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Karan: Cheers mate..will do:-)

    Sudeep: 1 martini, 1 beer and a pitcher of cosmos. You should have stuck around. I was staggeringly drunk :-)

    Abhi: Promises Promises.

    Mandar: A good martini solves all your problems. And I have a bunch :-)

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heheheh...

    Are you talking of Martini's or of secret admirers who sends you bunch of Martinis'

    Ciao,
    Mandar

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    Haha! That's funny!

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    give me five "dirty" martinis and I'll be yours forever...

    you are adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home