I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank you guardian angel!

Whoever it was who rescued me from a rather lonely evening at 13th floor on Thursday watching the rain and eating fries by sending over that steady stream of sour apple martinis, thank you!

You made my evening and got me very drunk in the process. Next time, please come up and introduce yourself..the waiter was very tight-lipped about who you were.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger oook said…

    Why does this never happen to me! :(

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome ! now just imagine if u called your blog curdricelover

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seriously ...why doesnt this ever happen to me!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home