I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Junk food rocks!


I will walk a million miles for a good Pani Puri

-Thanks for the pic and company Lukky Toni!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I so miss Bombay fast food right about now. It's even got an atmosphere to it, in addition to the taste. American fast food is so dull.

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Irshad Daftari said…

    Ahhhhhh! Of course.

    There was a photo or two of me as well!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger roswitha said…

    A play on the name of the father of my unborn children! Coincidence, you are a happy thing. Sometimes. And pani-puri, yus!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger The Dancing Writer said…

    you look like you are putting something else in your mouth...

    IS that ELcos?? How dare you go there without me! You rascal, you cheat!

    Meenu

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uhhhm... you CAN open WIDE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home