I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Vik and Meenu!

Best Friends Forever!

I miss you Meenu..I hope Boston is just as fun as we left it....Oh wait! Do me a favour. Go to the VW dealership at Auburn and chuck a stone through the dealer's pane there...the bastard wouldn't service my Passat in 2000.

Also, I hope you come back and visit me .. seeing as Ammrikka grows distanter and distanter (and my Angrezi grows worser and worser) as time goes by. Perhaps I could move to Montreal and we could have our weekend debauches at Rue St. Catherine...the go-go boys there are divine!

Bandra isn't the same without you... I think I spotted the Natural Icecream gy shedding tears into his tender coconut waffle cone as he contemplated St. Dominic's without Meenu... Somehow losing my hag has made Cafe Coffee Gay that much less fun. Seriously, how can we play "Spot the Gay" and "Fag or Fashionable" and "I'd do him" anymore? I suppose we could compromise..I'd head to your haunt at Barista at Reclamation and you could head to my haunt at Diesel at Davis Sq. and play our games via sms... Isn't it weird that you can see M. whenever you want..and I get to see your A.? I just thought about that...

Come visit me soon..I miss you! And my fag hag auditions haven't gone as well as I'd hoped. Somehow you brought that special mix of *Karen Walker meets Punjabi auntieji* that I so need in my fag hags..

Till then, I leave you with our magic chant "I was soooo wetttt".

Love you lots,
Tumhara airport pickupwaala
Bikki

12 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Wild Reeds said…

    Sweet. Fag-Hag auditions: Hold a Goggles Round. Dark glasses maketh the fag-hag.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...aaaaw..

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,

    VEGE ice cream, that is soo around the corner. I tried to catch you on the vick69 thing and it did not work, maybe we need to do a hit and run at the vege place, or barrista in JUHU, no not that place, too many kids, how about the JWM, nahh too snobby, how about the NOODLE PLACE, no too much food, MAYBE mocha, in BHANDRA, that's kind of dark and cozy. HUMM, this town has too many spots....

    duncan

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Wild Reeds: I totally agree. I think I have someone in mind..

    Kestrel: I know!

    Duncan: Silly Boy! Check your email..You don't even seem to reply!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Vijayeta said…

    Awww... That was a very sweet post! So, can i put your not turning up at fashion week to depression post Meenu? It must be serious for you to miss the chance of meeting all those wonderful gay men and the very cool Pi!
    Sigh...at least now i an say i tried!
    ;)

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey isn't there some sort of a rule about how fag-hags have to look as bitchy as the fag they are with.

    Trust me there is absolutely no way you deserve anyone who looks even half as compasionate as Meenu.

    Viraf

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Vij: Auditions on now..when you getting back from Saadi Dilli? PS. Fashion week is for you Page 3 types. I'm not even Page 3 in the Dainik Samachar (Bulandshahr edition).

    Viraf: This is not true. Meenu could out-bitch any of you if she wanted to. Outbitch me? Not so much :-)

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger roswitha said…

    I'll be in Bombay for most of next week. I could be your hag. But I suspect you'd have more to say about Mozart and less about fashion to me. But yay, we can play 'Which Composer is Gay?' instead!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Bikki, Vik, Vikster, Vikeram, etc.

    How much do i love thee?

    F-cubed you have not seen me bitch at Sharon Gonzalvez at Citibank or yell at taxiwalas in front of Vik. I think he got some of his bitchiness from me.

    In fact, if it weren't for thehotvikster (are you listening Duncan?) I wouldn't be engaged to A right now because Vikster took me to so many GB parties I met enough MOs to finally meet a straight guy.

    Hags line up...this is the guy, but trust me the finals are going to be harder than Amrikan and Indian Idol combined! You will be assessed on the following:

    1.) Facial Hair- quality and quantity
    2.) Ability to synthesize Gay Dar with Viks (since his sucks--see previous post)
    3.) Ability to nurse a cup of coffee while playing "Would you do him?" or "Does she know her bf is a gay?"
    4.) Able to analyze Vik's butt in a pair of pants while pretending to read a magazine
    5.) etc etc

    Stay tuned for the finals!

    Miss you Mumbai and Vikster!
    Muah Meenu

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home