I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Morning Cock


Morning-Cock
Originally uploaded by TheHotVikster.
A picture of a toy I saw in a shop window at Baga beach.

It's made me laugh everyday I've looked at it. And I'm so glad I have it now to look at.

Thank God for cheap Chinese toys.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Id it is said…

    Hilarious!!! This can't be for real!

    Besides all the other producing they do, now they're also into laughter producing via their English language skills.

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger roswitha said…

    Young man, that was indelicate.

    ((How's the draught of pepper-up potion coming along?)

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Vijayeta said…

    OH MY GOD!!!
    ROTFL!

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger The Solo Traveller said…

    they no makee mornin pussi ?

    I sense a serious discriminiation here. Against the feline species that is. That is TOTALLY what I meant. Really.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger The Solo Traveller said…

    Oh...forgot to mention.

    The new Mary J Blige CD is bitchin ! And so is the new (not so) Fiona Apple one.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Enemy of the Republic said…

    Oh, this is rich. Sorry I haven't been by for a while; it's isn't because I don't love your blog--I do. In fact, it's one of the best blogs out there (okay, I'm laying it on thick), but I always get something good here.

    This picture is great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home