I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Apology

Apparently I came off really harsh in the last post (2 complaints down from readers..and more awaited).

I apologize if I hurt your feelings. That doesn't mean this behaviour still doesn't piss me off.

It's been a long day at work. I got an invite for a party that I don't have a date for. And am going to look stupid going alone. But I'm going because I'd look like a loser if I sat and watched Fame Gurukul with my folks on a Saturday night.

And I miss M.

Slowly realizing I will never meet someone else who cared for me and my feelings like he did. I feel like a fool for putting career first and him next and moving to India. Now I have a great job and I'm dead inside.

*heads home to another lonely night with my thoughts and my Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire ..Vol 6*

7 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only sin is to deny what your heart truly feels.

    I *heart* Bombay ? I think you "Left your heart in ..em Boston".

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Vikster,

    <....
    To hear those two forbidden words,
    To vanquish all the pain,
    To understand my dearest wish:
    To know you once again.

    The years aged me remarkably,
    Though they have not made me wise;
    I do know I erred irrevocably -
    For that I apologize.
    ....>

    That would be do it for me !

    Junaid M.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Vijayeta said…

    Pet Peeves...i agree. I cant stand most of those things myself! And love...dating never always leads to love. Sometimes it can just be a pain in the ass and leave u feeling very bitter and angry! Love can happen just like that, esp. when u dont go out "looking" for it!
    Fame Gurukul? Watching it on TV's much better than landing up on the sets and seeing all that ugliness and mediocrity in flesh n blood drifting past u :(

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger livinghigh said…

    huh? so wat was so blasphemous in either de entry or de comments, baba? lol... honestly! ;-)

    shubho bijoya to u as well! hope u have fun. by de way, next weekend is lokkhi pujo. not lakshmi puja! ;-)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's the Vikster! I wasn't offended at all but then again I always loved your humor...It's me Meghana, your old Konkani friend from NYC---I remembered laughing with you about bi-Pai...

    just reading your posts, miss you and hope everything falls into place as you deserve!
    meghana

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Anydamnguy: Yeah. Get a date atleast...Preaching to the choir my man!

    Balaji: You know it dude..

    Junaid M: Wow. DId you write that? Cause that's exactly what I need to say.

    Vijeyta: I'm about ready for my next heartbreak now LOL!

    Livinghigh: The comments I got were offline..and I can't share at the risk of outing my readers..in more ways than one.

    Meghana: YAY!!!!! How did you find me cutie? I miss you so much. And our good times in your tiny studio on 93rd!!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont know what u feel about it, but i think you should go back to M or M should come here. The first option is better. Think about it...seriously.
    h

     

Post a Comment

<< Home