I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Friday, September 23, 2005

15 random facts..

About ME!

(Thank you Ruchi for the idea...A narcissict like me waits for such gems!)

1. I would have rather been an architect. Or a chef. Well, a chef with his own TV show that is!

2. My best kiss was on the bridge accross the Charles in Boston. With Jay. We kissed and then spoke in Finnish (I was learning Finnish at the time..forgot most of it now). It was so good, I had what I like to call my Scarlett O'hara moment when I just melted into his arms. Literally. My legs were all weak and my hands were all tingly.

3. I have never dumped anyone. Ever.

4. 3 movies that make me cry - Masoom, Gandhi and Born Free.

5. Winter is my favourite season. Specifically, winter in New England. The absolute silence that follows a heavy snowfall, the darkness at 5 pm, the clothes..OMG! The clothes!!

6. I love meeting new people but am terrified they'd talk about me after I was gone.

7. I named my (yet, unborn) children when I was 7...and have stuck with those names all these years.

8. The sight of cream makes me physically ill. If I see it on my tea, I get dry heaves.

9. The sight of women smoking or swearing puts me off. Strangely, I don't mind seeing men smoking or swearing. Double standards? Perhaps.

10. I never have so far but would love to try cocaine just once.

11. I contemplated suicide twice. Just for a day. Once when Erich dumped me and once the night M. dumped me.

12. My biggest fear is dying alone and unloved. Followed very closely by drowning after a ship capsizes.

13. I can and have watched TV for an entire 24 hour stretch (with very short/limited bathroom breaks). It was the Ab Fab marathon...and despite owning all the DVDs and having seen them about a million times, I still watched EVERY ONE of them in a row.

14. I hated Lord of the Rings. Absolutely hated it. And I fell asleep in all 3 of the movies.

15. I secretly think my face is cute. And fantasize about making out with my identical twin (Oh hush! It ain't incest if it doesn't exist!)


Current music:
Drop it (like it's hot) - Snoop Dogg featuring Pharell

This is like my favourite gansta rap right now. What a pity no one else around me likes this kind of music. It's totally sex music yaar!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your experiments with truth? I don't know. The way you put things, it seems you are looking for all those golden movie moments that we all have seen and all crave to experience. Or maybe you have experienced those. I only wish all of us were as fortunate.

    LittleBitOluck

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    time to rethink some things in your life, na?

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Archster said…

    Nice to know some random facts of 'The Hot Vikster' :)

    U didnt like Lord of the Rings?!??!?!
    pssst! i didnt much care for the 3rd part.

    And Lets get Blown by Snoop Dogg feat. Pharell is better. Pharell be a cutie.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    I-male, if you were single, I'd do you like I'd gobble up a samosa (i.e. quick and dirty).

    Nice tighty-whities btw. I save those for my dates....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home