I *heart* Bombay (and well..Boston)

I'm urban..in the way other people are mountain-people or tunafish junkies. I love city life...something about dreary concrete blocks and grumpy people totally gets my juices flowing. Ergo, this will be a blog about me, my two favourite cities (Bombay and Boston), my addiction to Vietnamese coffee and my views on Gregorian chant and it's efficacy in curing some types of tympannic membrane rupture. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Epigrammatically yours..

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio, et excrucior.
I hate and I love. Perhaps you're asking how I do this?
I don't know, but I feel it happening, and it's torture.

- Catullus (Poem 85)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Toni Farley said…

    I get it. And it is torture.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    really ur humorous cute chap

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Vikster said…

    Sashi,
    Are you sure you meant to leave that comment on this post?

    Seems strangely innappropriate here!!

    Thanks though!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...really really apt....
    iused to find pleasure in that torture before...i realise now how painful it is..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home